devil

Free Bowling game for iPad| Downhill Bowling 2


I like gaming everywhere and I love it on iPad. I have already reviewed many games that were liked by the users, this one now is a free game and previously cost $9.99. This game is sequel of much awaited iLounge’s ‘Bowling Game of the Year’. I tried it almost for a day to bring this article. The game was flawless on iPad. Good graphics, fast and active.

Free Bowling game for iPad| Downhill Bowling 2

There is intense bowling action. You will be racing down to slopes, charge ramps, and blast through pins while grabbing bombs, coins, speed-ups and more. There are 3 different themes with 3D scenes. 12 exciting levels keep you jumping up and down. This is a game centre enabled game. Try it yourself and let me know if you liked the game.
Download it here.


ADVERTISEMENT
Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Would love to here from you...