devil

How To Double or Triple your AdSense Earnings

Google AdSense is the best PPC advertising program so far. It shares thousands of dollars among its partner sites per month. Most webmasters are keen to add Google AdSense ad units on their own blog. But it is not easy to get approval from AdSense team.


Once in past I tried a lot to get Google AdSense on my site. You may think why it is that difficult to sing up with AdSense even with hundreds of posts on my blog. No, those days I didn't have a blog like this. It is just a basic blog with only 10-12 posts. Now you may think the blogs with few posts will not be accepted by Google AdSense. Of course yes. They don't like blogs with few numbers of posts. In other words they love blogs with huge content. That is why once we said "Content is the King".

Anyway I worked hard and finally I was able to sign up with Google AdSense. Then I was very happy. I thought I won the whole world. And I will become a rich man within next few months. But unfortunately I was wrong. Within first I got only one click. I still remember the amount I earned from AdSense during the first month after approving my AdSense account. It is 0.12 $. It came from India. Then I went mad, but never did illegal things to earn money such as illegal clicks.

Then I went everywhere to read on AdSense. The first place I read is AdSense policies. I think they are still embedded in my mind. Then I read every possible source to learn about AdSense and how to improve the income from AdSense. After reading I understood one thing clearly. That is if I want more clicks, I want to bring more visitors. Then another problem came out. You can imagine it; that is how to get more visitors to my blog. Then I read everywhere to find how to get traffic to my blog. Finally I was able to get sufficient amount of traffic to my blog. But here I am not going to show you how to increase your AdSense income by increasing your traffic. Everyone knows it. Here we are going to discuss the way to increase the amount of your income by just doing some adjustment to your AdSense ad units.

Following are the three main steps we are going to implement on our ad unit.

1. Remove the AdSense Border

As you seen AdSense ad units are surrounded by a border. The upper part of the text box says "Ads by Google" earlier now it says "Adchoice". Your target is to reassemble the AdSense units similar to your content. But, how to do it? I tried to remove the border. But it didn't work since Google not allow you to delete the border of ad units. But you can change the color of the border. I can see you got my point. Now change it to your template color. This will make no border to your ad units.

2. Use Rectangular Box ad units for your Blog

I used different ad units and experiment with almost all the ad units. Finally evaluating the results I got most effective AdSense unit for my blog. They are large size and medium size rectangles which place on upper part of the blog. The text ad units generate more clicks than the banner ads. This is most probably due to ignorance of banner ads by readers as advertisements. 

3. Adjust your color accordingly

Google allows you the freedom to change the colors as required. So get the advantage of it. Change the background color as it blend with the template colors. And link colors as prominent.  If your links colors are red change the AdSense links colors to red. Then people will think those links are from your site.

Well these three simple adjustments made me a lot of money from AdSense. I was able to increase my income from AdSense by 40-50% by applying these simple tips.

Another one important word to say. That is most people are saying about "AdSense secrets". But I want to stress you the secret is "There are no secrets". If there are any secrets they will implement it by themselves and earn money. They will not come to teach you those secrets and earn money. I think you got my point, aren't you?

Just follow above mentioned simple tricks by keeping on your mind "Content is the king". And develop your traffic as much as you can.


ADVERTISEMENT
Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

1 comments:

Write comments

Would love to here from you...