devil

Make Fast Money Online with my Short & Easy Black Hat Spam Trick

Many people don’t know about me as I am not a pro blogger nor I have good reputed Website or Blog but yet I make more than 3500$ easily and many might be knowing that how I make those Dollars earning but here question is not about How I make, Here I will be guiding you so that you can make more money than I do. I give you a commitment if you follow & understand every single step I mention over here then 100% you will be next, who will earning those amount which I am getting right now. I hope with my commitment now you might be pretty sure that yes there is some hope here in this article and yes you are at the right place. 



[caption id="attachment_368" align="aligncenter" width="768"]Make Fast Money Online with my Short & Easy Black Hat Spam Trick Make Fast Money Online with my Short & Easy Black Hat Spam Trick[/caption]



>Before you proceed please signup to our regular free updates :) Click Here<





**Note –




  • This is complete Spam work which I am sharing you it may have or may not have any future.

  • Don’t only depend on Short & Easy ways as it’s not for long journey.





Make Fast Earning (Money) with Short & Spam Trick



As we all know Event Niche Blogging is the fast way to Earn the money and make huge money in less time but many people fail in it, but here I am providing you a method  which will 100% make you a profitable. Don’t think I am talking shit over here and bluffing thing as once you read every single point you will be the person to thank me for this information. 





Why Do People Fail In Event Niche?



Let’s starts with reason because it’s important to know how people fail more than how people succeed.





Wrong On Page Optimization




  • I have seen many bloggers using domain names, using dash in between them, such domains don’t rank well, this Spoils the Domain .

  • Many Bloggers buy EMD domain name eg. Happyfriendshipday.com but try to rank there blogs on “Friendship Day SMS” keyword, remember if you buy EMD domains to rank home page always do it with the same keyword so focus on that word first.

  • Many Bloggers by EMD domains but focus on ranking there post first, rather than Home Page or EMD Domain, if you want to rank your post only then try with regular blog and from there they will rank more better why to waste timing in new domain and blog.

  • And biggest mistake is choosing the hard keywords for “EMD Domain” which really has high competition.



 



Wrong OFF Page Optimization




  • Depending totally on Sitewide Links which simply spoils your money many times.

  • Focus on Software Backlinks which are a huge spam and will penalize your blogs.

  • Buying Huge Number of Sitewide links or other Backlinks gigs which Google catches when you start getting traffic and results in penalizing or manual action over your blog.

  • No proper web submission.

  • Spamming and creating unrelated content sites.



Well these are main reason why people fail. But follow the easy and fast trick which I am going to tell you now with which you can easily make money online.





Easy Spam Tricks To Earn in Short Time



Buy a EMD Domain




  • Choose a good event to make a blog on, Don’t focus on words which are mainly used by other bloggers. Don’t focus on Festivals as already Pro bloggers will spam on it.

  • Choose Unique event like upcoming Movie, Mobile, Tv Serials, Sports as many bloggers wont focus on it and  I as mentioned, upcoming because they are new so Google won’t have much content related that and you can easily rank in 2-3 days.



 

Example – Recently I did an Event Niche Blogging on “Kick”, Movie came and I made blog on it, focusing word “Kick Box Office Collection” and I took domain www.kickboxofficecollection.in , reason behind working Kick Movie was many blogger wont focus on it and made easy competition for me by focusing “Box Office Collection” to it.



 




  • I Booked a domain and started working on it 4-5 days before event.

  • Done On Page Optimization of Home Page

  • Done with Blog Submission & Directories



 



And in 3 Days by following these blog strategies, the blog was on 1st page as Google had very few results on that keyword. So remember don’t focus more on things which already has more search results in Google. Focus more on New information.





And on event day I got 46k Page Views and total in month I got 60k Organic traffic on Home page and more than 1 Lac organic searches on blog. This was very easy event which gave me more than 1100$ using Floating Adsense. It was just efforts of 3-4hrs Daily hard work for about 3-4 Days which gave the result.



  



Some Keywords which you may focus to easily rank



Upcoming Movies – xyz box office collection, xyz first day box office collection, xyz release date, xyz songs, xyz trailer



Tv Serials – xyz season, watch xyz live, xyz episodes, xyz contestants, xyz online



Gadgets – xyz price, xyz release date, xyz specification, xyz offers, xyz features



Upcoming Sports – xyz live streaming, xyz live scores, xyz point table, xyz schedule, xyz predictions, xyz teams





Focusing on these keywords will make you rank your blog in 3-4 days and you will make good amount about 300-500$ in less time. Reason to focus on these keywords is just because Google would not have this content, so easily you can rank.





So All The Best To You, now totally, it depends on you how you will make use of this information and make a good income stream. For each event you just need to work for 4-5days and results will be in your hand.



ADVERTISEMENT
Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

6 comments

Write comments
Asif
AUTHOR
September 24, 2014 at 12:40 PM delete

Appreciate your works :)

Reply
avatar
Dhaval
AUTHOR
September 30, 2014 at 10:18 PM delete

Awesome man !! love you website ....can you send me or post more money earning tutorial like this ..... thank you keep updating you website ......

Reply
avatar
Adeem
AUTHOR
September 30, 2014 at 10:47 PM delete

Thanks for the appreciation.

Reply
avatar
charan
AUTHOR
October 14, 2014 at 8:09 PM delete

is this real? bro

Reply
avatar

Would love to here from you...