devil

How to Be Sure Your Business Gets Found Online When Consumers Do a Local Search

Do you remember when you would “let your fingers do the walking through the Yellow Pages?”
In the past, when consumers would need to purchase products or services, they would turn for help to the Yellow Pages. In fact, your business may have even had a display ad in the telephone directory to try to capture these opportunities.
I worked for the Yellow Pages. At the time, I thought it would be a great way to express my marketing creativity and utilize my skills to help our customers differentiate themselves from their competition. But my boss really didn’t care. All that he was interested in was my ability to “move real estate.” That meant, if you had a quarter-page display ad, he wanted me to bump you up to a half-page ad. If you had a half-page ad, I needed to sell you a full-page advertisement. He didn’t really care what was in that ad, which is why most of the ads in our book looked exactly the same and didn’t get the optimal results we could have for our customers.
How to Be Sure Your Business Gets Found Online When Consumers Do a Local Search
How to Be Sure Your Business Gets Found Online When Consumers Do a Local Search
Local search – the “new” Yellow Pages
Nearly all consumers (97%) now use online media to shop locally, according to BIA/Kelsey and ConStat.
How to Be Sure Your Business Gets Found Online When Consumers Do a Local Search


ADVERTISEMENT
Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Would love to here from you...