devil

How To Get Powerful Backlinks

I really do wish that people who wish to make money "teaching" people how to be successful at Affiliate Marketing; would become successful at actually explaining many of the trendy and traditional terms that people new to the game could understand. So much of what I have learned about SEO, backlinks and traffic building has come from my research because there is so much hype and blather that come from the "experts" that the real message is either not there or got lost along the way.



[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="415"]How To Get Powerful Backlinks How To Get Powerful Backlinks[/caption]

A backlink, is an actual link that you leave behind when you are responding to a post on s blog or website. It is your website or blog link. If you are on a moderated site and they like what you have to say they will accept your comment and leave your link on their site. Anyone that reads your post may click the link that will take them to your site. While this is a wonderful way to drive traffic to your site, it is wise to be cautious that you are not just spamming websites because lets face it, people serious about their blogs and websites won't appreciate you clogging up their sites with spam and if you are caught by big search engines like Google your site will be penalised.



There are several sites out their that offer 500 to 2000 backlinks free, don't take them up on it. My site is very new, well, I have actually had my blog for a few years and I wasn't working on it very diligently until recently so I wanted to drive traffic to it and made the grave error of using one of those backlinking sites to assist me. What I got was a bunch of links to sites that did not exist anymore if they existed to begin with. I equate it getting the wrong directions; instead of going to the middle of town (where I want to be) I ended up in the middle of nowhere, (where I did not want to be).



MANUAL BACKLINKING:



There is backlinking software available at often times extortionate prices that make some very lofty claims that I can promise you beyond all shadow of doubt that you do not need. It will take you some time to establish a web presence but it can be done if you do the work manually. All it takes is a little research. For example, do a search for do follow and no follow blog list in the niche that you are interested in. You will find PLENTY of blogs available to choose from. Go to those sites register if required and comment. Save the blog list that you create in a document in notepad on your computer or save it on your browser. Is this time consuming? Yes, but to establish a long lived web presence it is necessary.



HIRE SOMEONE TO DO YOUR BACKLINKING:



You may know someone who wants to make some extra cash that you can pay to do this for you. Give them a list of blogs and websites that you would like to get backlinks from and have them go to the blogs. If the blog requires a user name and a password you have the option of creating one and having them register under that name.



Make sure that they keep a record of the blogs and websites that they registered at so that you can check on their work. I hired someone to do some work for me and when I went to check on what they did I found that what they did resulted in spam, so be careful about who you hire and CHECK to see if they did what you requested.



If you don't know someone you can find one online and often for not much money. You just need to know what it is that you want and make it clear to them. It will take time but you will build a web presence.



Guest Post By Patty Dole







ADVERTISEMENT
Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Would love to here from you...