devil

5 Tips to Make Your E-Mail Marketing Actually Work


Several months ago, I visited a website for a local service company. I wanted to compare their services, prices and products with other companies in the area. I scanned the many pages of information and eventually found myself at the website’s opt-in box. I signed up for the newsletter that promised I would receive information, coupons and special promotions, quarterly. To date, I haven’t received anything. This makes me wonder why a company would create the opportunity to engage its audience and then poop out. What happened? It seems like such a waste of time and money.


Email marketing is a valuable, cost effective tool for any marketing strategy. Every $1 spent yields on average an ROI of $44.25. Spending $500 on an email marketing campaign, on average, will net $22,125. Too good to be true? If you’re not witnessing similar results, here are 5 things you can do to make your e-mail marketing actually work:
5 Tips to Make Your E-Mail Marketing Actually Work
5 Tips to Make Your E-Mail Marketing Actually Work


ADVERTISEMENT
Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Would love to here from you...