devil

Making Money Online: Blogger Vs HubPages

Make money easy by publishing articles on HubPages instead of using Google’s Blogger platform. While it is convenient to write short blog posts each morning over coffee, there are other issues to factor in if you’re spending your time writing and publishing every day.
Blogger is a simple platform to use if you’re new to writing and publishing your own content, but you will also need to know how to market your blog or nobody will ever read your posts unless it is by accident. If you don’t know anything about meta tags and html (this is where my techno stops) your blog will remain an anonymous chunk of electronic ramblings for your eyes only, unless you point all of your aunties and uncles to it. On the other hand, when you write for HubPages all of the marketing is taken care of by someone who knows what they are doing, and all you need to do is make sure your articles have good titles and stay on topic.

-->
Write about anything you want to share, and use the Google Keyword Tool to see how popular your keywords are. It may be that the keyword or phrase your planning to write about can be tweaked to something similar so it is more readily found when people search for information about it. For example, think as if you’re the one searching for “pie recipe” and you might find that “easy pie recipes” is a more popular term.
Another serious concern I have had about blogger recently, is that two of my blogs were removed for SPAM. I got the automated notice from Google which told me that their robots, or some gizmo, decided my blog was a “splog” and that I should click a link and enter some text to verify that I really was a human and not some zombie generating masses of useless content for the purpose of pulling traffic. I have submitted requests for reconsideration, but my worry is that if this happens on a regular basis, my account will show that I am a repeat offender and my whole Adsense account will be terminated too. If that happens I am assuming the party is over and I will be mortified when they refuse to reinstate it.
HubPages also offers me the chance to make money from more than one source. I don’t use the EBay affiliate opportunity, but I am an Amazon fan and I also have Kontera checked to display on my pages. With my Adsense account being nursed like a baby, this gives me three opportunities at making a few dollars without panicking that another of my blogs will be deleted tomorrow morning.
You will have noticed from the cute banners I’m sporting, that I decided to take someone up on their 30 Hubs in 30 Days challenge. I know I can write and publish enough in 30 days that I will see a spike in my earnings, but I forgot myself when I opened my mouth and asked to be included on the 22nd day of the month. Now I have 8 days left to come good with something interesting and useful for you to read. My ex husband once told me that I could talk under wet cement, and I love to write anyway, so as long as I have spellchecker ready to rock, I guess my talent will serve me well.

Update-since writing this hub I have joined the new Ebay program. I have had some success with Amazon, but now that my state does not permit residents to be Amazon associates (new tax law) the Ebay capsules will help fill that earnings void.
Thanks HubPages for this invaluable opportunity!


ADVERTISEMENT
Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Would love to here from you...